Join Phyllis Curott, one of America’s first public Wiccan priestesses, to discover the wisdom and magic of Witchcraft and awaken the Divine magic in YOU.
Sign up to receive updates about events, workshops, and publications, as well as Weekly Words of Wisdom and Sabbat newsletters
The signs are everywhere: in Nature, in Spirit…in YOU. The magic within you is ready to emerge. And whether or not you’ve realized it, you’ve likely felt its call.
You see, Witchcraft isn’t a belief system. It’s not a dark art, or a coven of Hollywood mean girls or fairy tale hags. It’s a path of personal discovery, healing and empowerment.
Witchcraft is an ancestral, spiritual practice of joy, transformation and embodiment. It’s a spiritual practice that awakens the divine magic within you and awakens you to the divine magic all around you.
And it’s needed now more than ever.
For millennia, Witches were the shamans who helped restore balance and harmony with the Earth—and harnessed the Divine magic within and all around us. Finally, after hundreds of years of suppression and distortion, we are rediscovering that Witchcraft is our ancestral, Indigenous wisdom tradition, much like Native American spirituality.
And just as you don’t have to be Buddhist to meditate or Hindu to practice yoga, or Native American to recognize Mother Earth as a spiritual teacher, you don’t have to be a Witch to experience the life-transforming gifts of Witchcraft.
If you yearn to create a more peaceful, healthy, awakened existence, then it’s time to discover the wisdom and ways of Witchcraft.
REGISTRATION for Phyllis’s life-transforming online course
AWAKEN THE WITCH WITHIN
begins today with a limited time to sign up
at the reduced rate of just $99.
The Witches are waking…
Will you join them?
Witchcraft, the Craft of the Wise, gives you the insight, methods and magic to transform yourself and heal the Earth, and to walk a path of love, harmony and Divine connection.
In her Awaken the Witch Within online course, spiritual trailblazer, Wiccan priestess and best-selling author Phyllis Curott has drawn together her decades of wisdom to empower you with her unique shamanic practice of Witchcraft. She’ll teach you everything you need to know—from empowering practices and sacred rituals to magical spells and enchantments— to experience this powerful healing tradition.
And along the way, your life will radically transform.
In this spellbinding course, Phyllis Curott shares her unique shamanic approach to Witchcraft, and the sacred wisdom and techniques (and, yes, spells!) to cultivate this joyful, powerful practice. You’ll discover the divine magic within you and how to work with this innate gift to manifest a life of balance, harmony and fulfilment…in harmony and celebration with Mother Earth, a Witch’s greatest spiritual teacher.
As you discover and harness the magic within and all around you, you will gain entrance to realms of spirit, work with guides and helping spirits, transform challenges into strengths, become infused with the life-sustaining energy of Mother Earth…and unshakeably connected to the Divine.
“The world that you re-enter will be an enchanted one, for you have awakened to the magic within you and all around you.”
Over eight inspiring lessons, Wiccan priestess Phyllis Curott will show you how to:
- Work with sacred Witchcraft practices—including circle casting, spellcasting, rituals and energy work like grounding and Drawing Down the Moon—for manifestation, transformation and fulfilment
- Awaken and harness your inner magic to change yourself, your life and the world
- Connect with Nature and work with the elements and the rhythm of Mother Earth to bring healing to your life and the planet
- Experience the Goddess and Her guidance through sacred practices to embody Her gifts in your everyday life and manifest your fullest, divine potential and purpose
“Magic changes everything. And the first thing it changes is you.”
As a consequence, we, and the Earth, have suffered.
Many of us have forgotten the depth of our Divine connection, and because of this our lives and the world around us have teetered dangerously out of balance. We’re mired in our careers and routines…and we fail to see ourselves within the larger cycles and rhythm of nature or to recognize the soul-nourishment offered to us by Mother Earth. We struggle to fit into society’s expectations…and we succumb to varying levels of anxiety, depression and illness.
But if we can tap in to our connection with the Divine – especially within the natural realm—we can bring ourselves and the world into balance. We can experience the joy, abundance and love that is our natural, divine condition.
That’s where Witchcraft comes in.
In Awaken the Witch Within, you’ll be guided to activate, nourish and celebrate the magic you have inside in order to create positive changes in your life—and infuse the world with joy and harmony. You’ll learn how to manifest your intentions, alter your consciousness, open your heart, and connect with realms of spirit and the natural world for guidance, direction and healing.
And this course will take you much further than simple spells and ceremonies. In eight powerful lessons, Phyllis will provide an extraordinary foundation on which to build your Witchcraft practice and teach you how to ground these incredible processes into your daily life so you can thrive as the most empowered and magical version of yourself.
About Phyllis Curott
Phyllis Curott is a pioneering spiritual teacher and one of America’s first public Wiccan priestesses. A successful attorney, she is also an outspoken advocate on behalf of Witches, Wiccans and other religious minorities. Her 4 internationally best-selling books including Book of Shadows: A Modern Woman’s Journey into the Wisdom of Witchcraft and Wicca Made Easy have made Witchcraft accessible to the world—and awakened an entire generation to this powerful spiritual practice. Phyllis has been widely profiled in the media, including the New York Times, Washington Post and USA Today, honoured as one of the Ten Gutsiest Women of the Year by Jane Magazine, and was inducted into the Martin Luther King, Jr. Collegium of Clergy and Scholars. She is Vice Chair Emerita of the 2015 Parliament of the World’s Religions and founder of the Temple of Ara, the first shamanic Wiccan congregation in America and one of the oldest.
Here’s what you’ll get in this truly magical course…
Lesson One: What Is Witchcraft?
In this foundational lesson, Phyllis explains the history of Witchcraft and outlines what it truly means to be a Witch in today’s society. She shares powerful, practical exercises and meditations to help you start experiencing the Divine magic within, and in the world around you.
- Why Witchcraft is an immensely powerful practice of connecting to the Divine—and one of the fastest growing spiritualities today
- Concrete exercises to create a foundation for magical techniques, rituals and spells
- How to see clearly, feel fully and be present with the sacred and the natural world
- The core principles of Witchcraft, including how to attune your mind, body and spirit to nature
Lesson Two: Divine Magic
Magic changes everything, and the first thing it changes is you! In this lesson, Phyllis explains the secret to real magic and teaches you how to connect and co-create with the Divine. You’ll discover the magical roots of ancient practices, including meditation, chanting and breathwork, and how to create magical shifts in every part of your life.
- How to alter your consciousness at will and tune in to the interconnected energies flowing through all of life
- A classic Witch’s chant to get your creative energies moving for magical, positive change
- Amazing practices to focus and manifest your intentions and supercharge the benefits of meditation as magical practice
- How to align your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energies for successful spellcasting
Lesson Three: Spirit
Here, Phyllis shares her favorite practices to help you forge a deep connection with Spirit and allow even more magic into your life for greater fulfillment, harmony and love. The powerful techniques she teaches in this lesson will not only change the way you view reality but also help you receive profound guidance and healing from Spirit.
- Three simple ways to practice divination, letting you interact with Spirit for guidance, wisdom and direction
- Ancient techniques to help alter your consciousness and enter the realms of Spirit
- A step-by-step guide to safe shamanic journeying—including how to find and develop a relationship with your power animal or spirit guide
- The practical benefits of physical and emotional healing that journeying provides
Lesson Four: Nature
The natural world is an embodiment of divinity. And by connecting with nature, you’re able to work with the magic that flows through it. In this lesson, Phyllis explains how to open yourself up to receive nature’s wisdom and work with its many aspects,including the elements, for transformation and fulfillment.
- How to open your heart, mind and senses to the divine energy all around you and deeply connect with nature
- Ways to work with each natural element—Air, Fire, Water and Earth—to experience the different blessings each offers and to rediscover essential and natural parts of our selves like intuition, courage, love and creativity
- How to revitalize your relationship with nature as a spiritual teacher and restore balance and joy your life
- The powerful practice of grounding, which will help you experience the nourishing and healing energy of Mother Earth
Lesson Five: Casting Circle
When you cast circle, youcreate a powerful space to hold the energy for making magic—and once created, it’s a safe space for ceremony, healing, magic and communion. In this lesson, Phyllis guides you, step by step, through the process of casting circle and explains the powerful transformations that occur when you step into this sacred space. She also discusses how to create and work with an altar and the sacred cycles of energy for transformation and empowerment.
- What happens when you cast a circle to initiate the flow of Divine energy
- Criteria for building a unique sacred altar as a focal point for the daily practice of magic
- How circle invokes and embodies the wisdom of the Goddess and the Sacred Feminine
- The specifics about when and where you can practice Witchcraft—and it’s not what you might think!
Lesson Six: Deity
There are diverse perspectives on deity in Witchcraft traditions, but many Witches honor the partnership of Goddess and God unified in life-generating oneness. The Goddess has been absent for thousands of years and Her return, along with the rising popularity of Witchcraft, signifies a return to balance and wholeness. Phyllis explains how you can embody and experience the Goddess and God within yourself and in the world around you.
- How to open your heart to the Goddess and God for empowerment, guidance and transformation
- The particular Goddess and God you have an affinity with and how to develop your connection
- How to honor the God and Goddess within you through blessing and daily practice
- Exciting and unique ways to cultivate a relationship with the Goddess and God
- The inter-relationship of the Goddess, the Moon and women and how to work with the phases of the Moon to determine the type of magical work you do
Lesson Seven: The Wheel of the Year
The Wheel of the Year is Witchcraft’s calendar of sacred days, called Sabbats. Around every six weeks, the Wheel of the Year turns to reveal another aspect of Nature’s divine essence and spiritual wisdom, reinforcing the eternal wisdom that, although the form may change, the Spirit of life is constant. In this lesson, Phyllis takes you through the Sabbats, exploring how you can celebrate and work in harmony with and harness the energies of each season, a technique that will make your magic, and your life, even more powerful.
- Sabbat rites and rituals to attune your mind, body and soul to nature, Spirit and Mother Earth
- How to harness the ebb and flow of energy to more easily achieve the life you long for
- The best times to release, renew or manifest in alignment with the Wheel of the Year
- Practical ideas on setting and working towards personal goals while in sync with the seasons
- How to create Sabbat rites and celebrations that are unique and meaningful to you
Lesson Eight: The Art of Spellcasting
When you cast a spell, you experience your connection to the Divine in everything and give this energy shape and form. A spell is an expression of your own empowerment and faith in your ability to create a life of fulfillment, passion and purpose. In this lesson, Phyllis shares her favorite spells for prosperity, courage, success and manifestation, and invites you to create your own. She also explains the step-by-step process of spellcasting, from setting your intention, to raising your energy, to the actions needed to allow that magic to take root and flourish in your life.
- The real secret of successful spellcasting
- Easy ways to start casting spells in your everyday life using candles and fire magic
- How to create your own spells as unique and artistic enactments of your goal
- Techniques and exercises to direct the energy of magic to certain parts of your life
- Why spells sometimes don’t work as intended and what you can learn from this
- Special limited-time pricing (expires at 11:59 PM PT July 23, 2019!)
- 8 transformative video lessons to awaken your inner Witch and harness the magic within you
- Step-by-step instruction on Witchcraft practices, including spellcasting and sacred rituals
- Insights into the history of Witchcraft and how to use this ancient practice for modern-day empowerment and healing
- Beautiful full-color worksheets to take your abilities to the next level
- Downloadable guided meditations and practices to help you cultivate your Divine magic whenever and wherever you need it
Free bonus gifts
- Two exclusive live webinars with Phyllis Curott
- Two Guided Visualization Audio Downloads
This Course Has These Exclusive Features:
Get beautiful worksheets to keep on hand as reference, including step-by-step instruction on fundamental Witchcraft practices like casting circle, chanting, spellcasting and purification.
Phyllis shares her favorite guided meditations and sacred practices as audio files, so you can download and tune in wherever or whenever you need to connect with and embody your divinity.
All the videos in this course are equipped with closed captioning, so you can choose to watch them with or without transcription with the simple click of a button.
You’ll have access to this course for as long as you have a Hay House account! We know that learning doesn’t happen all at once, so you’ll be able to return to and review these webinars for a deeper understanding anytime you’d like.
This course is hosted on Hay House’s secure online platform, which can be accessed from anywhere you have an Internet connection. Watch on your phone, laptop, desktop, tablet or any other device.
Risk Free – 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, just contact Hay House Customer Care within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, no questions asked.